Progress of Pupil Premium pupils at St. Joseph’s
The school is allocated Pupil Premium for the following pupils:
- Looked after pupils; adopted pupils
- Children whose parents are currently serving in the Armed Forces;
- Pupils in receipt of Free School Meals;
- Pupils who have been in receipt of Free School meals at any time during the last 6 years.
How pupil premium money is spent
At St. Joseph’s pupil premium is spent on pupil premium pupils in the following ways:
- To subsidise the cost of residential and make them affordable;
- To pay for music lessons if required;
- To provide the opportunity to attend after school clubs free of charge;
- To fund or subsidise the cost of school trips;
- To fund small group tuition where the child needs additional support to make expected progress and/or achieve level 4 at the end of KS2;
- To subsidise attendance at out of hours clubs to enable target children to have a stable home life routine.
- Our Place extended provision subscription to increase family outreach support, home/school liaison, providing supported family networks, increased self-esteem, stability and learning opportunities for pupils.
St. Joseph’s believes using funding for these opportunities will boost self-esteem, allow access to activities that otherwise children may not access and support the raising of attainment.
|St Josephs Pupil Premium School Statement 2017|